Date: July 31- August 3, 2018
Startown Summer Camp will be at Crowders Ridge Camp again this year! 2nd-5th Graders, join us for the BEST WEEK OF SUMMER!
Registration is FULL click the links below to pay your balance.
Click Push Pay to pay your remaining camp fees. Be sure to choose the Startown Kids camp option and add the child’s name in the memo.
Checks for remaining balances can also be turned into the Startown Registration desk, or mailed to: Bethlehem Church- Attention Leanne, 3100 Bethlehem Church St. Gastonia, NC 28056.
Why should I send my child to camp?
Overnight camps are not just an opportunity for kids to get away. It’s an event that makes a huge impact for a child to experience life and God on their own in a safe place. It allows them to take the first steps of independence in a place where they are learning and discovering who God is and who He created them to be.
As they get older and think about the experience they will remember…
- That week when he was “on his own.” And it was all ok.
- That week when God made sense for the first time. And it was all ok.
- That week when life was fun and made up of dancing and laughing and screaming out loud. And it was all ok.
They live and learn the 3 basic truths we focus on every week in Startown.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I can trust God no matter what.
Faith becomes personal and is a part of their story!
Scholarship request can be made to made to Leanne and will be given based on need and the scholarship funds donated.
For questions please contact Leanne Fontenot